Thursday, July 05, 2007

When it rains, it pours

Today is a very shouty day.
They scolded, they shouted, they got angered & pissed.

-----

Removed.

-----

Lunched at JEC Mac. Sent a text over to the tv thinggy.
Waited for my message to appear for like, half an hour.
The guys saw my message to them. Ha ha, lmao.

I dont like my itchy hands. I played with the ezlink thinggy.
Initially, I had 1000 over points for the membership thing.
Then I anyhow order, & I printed the receipt. Bah, left with 72 points now okay.
Cos I thought there was a confirmation or something.

Gosh, my hard earn points just disappear, like that ._.
After that, we went to the void deck near bestie's house.

Talked, mostly about some personal issues. Had some laughs :)
Then we talked about XXX, how XXX's attitude really sucked.
& how XX's being really nice to me, they agreed with me too.

Thats why, I shall treasure XX! :D K, that so random.

K, Goodbye all.

No comments: